Principles of the iiiiiiiiiiii authetic
- iiiiiiiiiiii (pronounced as a long long i) may not be objectively correct, but it sure is nice.
- More is more. Less is more is a contridiction.
- There is never to much.
- Bight colours are better than dull colours.
- Animation is better than static images.
- Meta is great.
- Fake is often better than authentic. Fake has advantage of real, but is cheaper and more purified.
- 😺 Cute (as in kawaii) is always better. 😺
- The civilized is better than the wild.
- Epicly big is better than normal sized.
- Good art should be even more than the consumer thinks.
- Nothing is too silly or strange. ⛄⛄⛄
- In jokes are great, and should be in everything.
- This list until now was lacking in meta.
- High context jokes are equally good.
- Explaining high context jokes is a gift to mankind.
- Recursion is more awsome than this sentance.
- Logic is both overated and underated at the same time at the place in the same manner.
- Things containing things which contain further things is great.
- Things don't need to be perfect. Half done is 90% of the way to [TODO]
- RAINBOW COLOURS ARE THE BESTEST THING EVER
- Things do not have to express all the features of iiiiiiiiiiii to be iiiiiiiiiiii.
- Doing things wrong on on purpose.
- Not all art needs to be or should be iiiiiiiiiiii.
Things which express principles of iiiiiiiiiiii